The present Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.pecas.com
The Navigation in any of the subpages of www.pecas.com attributes the status of User, and implies full acceptance by the User of all the Legal Conditions included in this Legal Note, which can be occasionally modified.
The User undertakes to use the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order and this Legal Notice. The User shall respond to CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. and to third parties for the damages that could be suffered consequently caused by the breach of such obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Services Provider
In order to comply with the principle of General Information required by Article 10of Law 34/200, July 11 on Services of the Information Society and e-commerce, we inform our users that the present website is property of CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. with CIF B38033395, Calle Alcalde Jose Emilio Garcia Gomez, 1, 38003, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife in Volume 229 General, Book 58, section 2, Paper 30, Sheet 1143, First Inscription.
3. General conditions of access and use
This website and its services are available for free usage, although the purchase of our products is conditioned to the previous registration as a user. Only people over the age of 14 years can include their personal information in our website. People under 14 can do it only with signed consent from their parents or legal tutors.
CALZADOS PECAS, S.L.U differentiates two types of users:
1.Official users – users that put all their personal information data in the available forms, the needed personal information is name, address, email and more data necessary for the process of the online purchase.
The user expressly agrees to use the content, images and services offered and not to use them to:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses or performing actions that may alter, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems property of CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services
- Attempt to access restricted areas of the computer systems of CALZADOS PECA’S, S.L.U. or third parties and, therefore extract information.
- To violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of CALZADOS PECAS, S.L.U. or third parties.
- No to use false identities or substitute the identity of another, or of any public authorities.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the Contents, unless the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights is obtained or it is legally permitted
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in case of illegal activities
In case any users or a third party considers that there are facts that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of the content and/or of any activity on the webpages included through the website, you must send a notification to CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. immediately, identifying yourself with your National ID Card (or similar) and specifying the alleged violations and stating expressly and taking full responsibility of the fact that the information in the notification is accurate.
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
4.1. CALZADOS PECA’S, S.L.U.
All the contents of the website, such as, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work property of CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. none of the rights thereto may be understood as being assigned to the User other than as strictly necessary to make proper use of the Website.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies if the reproduced elements are not later ceded to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of operation and only and exclusively while the service is in force between the user and CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are owned by CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. without being understood that the use or access to the same grants to the User any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act, that is not expressly authorized by CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. are strictly prohibited. In case of breach CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. shall take the appropriate legal actions.
5. Tratamiento de datos de los usuarios
The information that is disseminated in this web is made solely and exclusively for information, CALZADOS PECAS, S.L.U. reserves the right to remove or suspend the dissemination, totally or partially, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice and may even limit or deny access to such information. CALZADOS PECAS, S.L.U. tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible errors, but CALZADOS PECAS, S.L.U. shall not be liable for damages or losses by decisions taken on the basis of the information disseminated; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained in the same, nor of the problems that originate from the use of this Web site or another one of external connection; nor of the harm and / or damages in the software or hardware of the user that derive from the access to this Web site.
All notifications and communications between users and CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when done through postal mail or telephone communication. The users shall contact CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. through the following postal address: Calle Alcalde Jose Emilio Garcia Gomez, 1 1º 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
8. Conditions and Changes in the Legal Notice
CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally in the terms and conditions it considers appropriate and in accordance with the law in force at any given time with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.pecas.com or through e-mail and not infringe the rights related to the services provided to all payment users.
9. Online platform for resolving conflicts
Following an obligation of information to notify the consumers established in Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 on Resolution of online disputes in the matter of consumption CALZADOS PECA’S S.L.U. informs you that the European Commission has launched a web platform for resolving conflicts and it is available on the following address https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=ES there can be filed claims from residents of the EU for finding an outside of the courts solution.
10. Applicable Law and Competent Court
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our Website and any disputes or claims arising therefrom or relating to its object or celebration (including litigation or non-contractual claims) will be governed by Spanish law.
Any dispute arising hereunder the use of the website or its products shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Date: 28 September 2017